A beautiful amethyst gemstone sits at the centre of this design.
A deep and protective stone, amethyst evokes the protection that the Roman goddess Diana was worshipped for. The hammered effect on the silver band creates the perfect setting for this gemstone.
This design looks beautiful on its own or stacked with other rings.
This piece is part of the Diana collection, Roman moon goddess of animals, woodlands and the hunt, her symbol is the crescent moon. Through her history and mythology we find narratives of protection, strength, focus and our connection to nature and these stories are embedded into each piece.
Each ring is handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Various sizes are available for your perfect fit.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Genuine amethyst gemstone
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- The ring will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required