Two silver crescent moons hang delicately from grey freshwater pearls in this elegant contemporary design.
Perfect for everyday or a special occasion the light catches the silver beautifully on the silver as it moves in these earrings.
These earrings are part of the Diana collection, Roman moon goddess of animals, woodlands and the hunt, her symbol is the crescent moon. Through her history and mythology we find narratives of protection, strength, focus and our connection to nature and these stories are embedded into each piece.
Choose from two different sizes and two textures.
Each pair of earrings is crafted by hand in solid sterling silver.
- Designed and made in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Hook design
- Cultured freshwater pearls
- Large moon measures 1.3cm long
- Small moon measures 0.9cm long
- Choose from a smooth polished finish or hammered texture on the moons
- The earrings will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required