A stunning necklace inspired by Queen Nefertiti's elegance and beauty. Lapis lazuli combines with hammered silver Egyptian crowns and a single freshwater pearl in this special piece, which has been carefully handcrafted.
Lapis lazuli was often used by the ancient Egyptians in their artwork and decoration. It has a striking blue colour with tiny gold speckles. In its history lapis has been believed to help the wearer speak their truth.
This piece is part of the Nefertiti collection, Ancient Egyptian Queen, her symbol is her Egyptian crown. Through her history and mythology we find narratives of identity, mystery, strength and power and these stories are embedded into each piece.
Handcrafted in solid sterling silver, this limited edition necklace is UK assay office hallmarked. There are three different chain length options to choose from for your perfect fit.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Lapis lazuli gemstones
- Cultured freshwater pearl
- Nefertiti crowns measure approximately 1.3cm long and 1cm wide
- Hammered finish
- Choose length for your perfect fit
- This necklace will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required