Inspired by a black and white portrait photograph of a young girl in Marrakech, this piece is an interpretation of necklaces from the Berber tradition, in which jewellery was a physical expression of a woman's individual identity. Using the powerful female symbol of the full moon this design creates textured surfaces that play with light and evoke the beauty of nature.
Each piece is unique, handcrafted in high quality solid sterling silver. The length of the necklace is adjustable between 16 and 18 inches.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Moons measure 1.8cm in diameter
- Chain length is adjustable between 16-18 inches
- Lobster clasp
- Hammered finish on moons
- This necklace will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required