A beautiful ivory white freshwater pearl drops from a handcrafted sterling silver circle moon. The hammered texture on the silver contrasts beautifully with the smoothness of the pearl to create an elegant and stylish piece.
The pendant hangs on a solid sterling silver diamond ball cut chain available in three different lengths. This pendant necklace is unusual, versatile and would make a lovely gift.
These pendants are part of the Artemis collection, Greek goddess of the moon, the hunt and the wild, her symbol is the full moon. In Artemis' history and mythology we find narratives of independence, strength and determination and these stories are embedded into each piece.
This pendant is handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Choose between three different lengths and two different sizes.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Pendant hangs on diamond cut ball chain
- Small moon measures 0.9cm in diameter
- Large moon measures 1.3 cm in diameter
- Cultured freshwater ivory pearl
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and pearls, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- Choose from three different lengths
- The pendant will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required