Choose between two stunning pendants, silver moons combine with green amethyst and freshwater pearls to create delicacy and elegance.
The surface of the silver circle moons has been hammered, giving it a rich texture that reflects light beautifully. The green amethyst is very subtle, appearing almost transparent giving an ethereal feel.
These pendants are part of the Artemis collection, Greek goddess of the moon, the hunt and the wild, her symbol is the full moon. In Artemis' history and mythology we find narratives of independence, strength and determination and these stories are embedded into each piece.
The pendant hangs on a sterling silver curb chain, complimenting the beautiful light reflections that appear on the silver circle.
This pendant is handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Choose between three different lengths and two different styles.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Pendant hangs on a fine curb chain
- Green amethyst (praisolite) gemstone
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- The pendant will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date with royal mail second class signed for service.
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required