A glowing aquamarine gemstone sits delicately in this beautiful ring design.
A tranquil and calming stone, aquamarine was called mermaid's treasure in ancient Rome and has always been associated with the sea and water through many different cultures and myths. It was believed to bring protection, serenity and clarity.
In this design aquamarine recalls Aphrodite's mythical birth from the sea. The hammered effect evokes the way light reflects on moving water. The ring symbolises the power of love and life and our connection to water.
This design looks beautiful on its own or stacked with other rings.
Each ring is handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Various sizes are available for your perfect fit.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Genuine aquamarine gemstone
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- The ring will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the ring sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required