Artemis Green Amethyst and Pearl Earrings
A stunning pair of handcrafted earrings, silver moons combine with green amethyst and freshwater pearls to create delicacy and elegance.
The surface of the two silver circle moons has been hammered, giving it a rich texture that reflects light beautifully. The green amethyst is very subtle, appearing almost transparent giving an ethereal feel.
These earrings are part of the Artemis collection, Greek goddess of the moon, the hunt and the wild, her symbol is the full moon. In Artemis' history and mythology we find narratives of independence, strength and determination and these stories are embedded into each piece.
You can choose between the hook drop design where the earrings will dangle more, or the stud drop design where the silver circle is fixed to the ear so only the gemstones dangle.
These earrings are handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Choose between a hook or stud drop for your perfect look.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Length of stud post 1.1cm
- Includes two solid sterling silver butterfly scroll backs for the posts
- Green amethyst (praisolite) gemstone
- Cultured freshwater pearls
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- The earrings will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date with royal mail second class signed for service.
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required