Handcrafted in solid sterling silver, a circle full moon sits at the top of this design with a subtle green amethyst gemstone dropping down. Light gently ripples and reflects on the textured hammered surface. The green is so subtle in this gemstone it almost appears transparent.
With its beautiful design and semi-precious stones, this pendant is dainty and elegant.
This piece is part of the Artemis collection, Greek goddess of the moon, the hunt and the wild, her symbol is the full moon. In Artemis' history and mythology we find narratives of independence, strength and determination and these stories are embedded into each piece.
The pendant hangs on a sterling silver curb chain, complimenting the beautiful light reflections that appear on the silver circle.
This pendant is handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Choose between three different lengths.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Pendant hangs on a fine curb chain
- Green amethyst (praisolite) gemstone
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- The pendant will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date with royal mail second class signed for service.
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required