Delicate yet sumptuous, baroque pearls alternate with hammered silver moons and lead to a stunning green amethyst gemstone in this unique necklace.
This piece has been lovingly handcrafted to create a special occasion necklace to treasure.
Inspired by the moon goddess Artemis' mythology this necklace is symbolic of strength and determination.
Green amethyst is also known as prasiolite, its green colour is subtle and delicate. I chose to use this gemstone as part of the Artemis collection because in her mythology Artemis resides in nature, in the woodlands and rivers and these gemstones reminded me of a gentle sage green, which evoked the peacefulness of nature.
Green amethyst is also a quiet stone, representing Artemis the huntress, still, silent and focused.
Pearls are timeless and elegant and add an element of ancient eminence to this piece. Pearls have also often been associated with the moon in ancient myths.
All these elements come together to create a piece that carries beauty and meaning and that will be loved and admired.
This necklace is handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Choose from three different lengths.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Cultured baroque pearls
- Genuine green amethyst gemstone
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- This necklace will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required