Glimmering labradorite combines with hammered silver crescent moons in this striking earring design. These earrings have been lovingly handcrafted, each moon is cut, textured and soldered by hand.
According to legend labradorite's incredible shimmer of colours comes from the aurora borealis, or northern lights. This gemstone is said to ignite the imagination and heighten intuition.
These particular pieces of labradorite looked like a night sky where the moon is hidden behind clouds and every now and again the moonlight flickers in little openings. They are part of a limited edition within the Diana Collection, Roman goddess of the moon.
Inspired by Diana and labradorite's mythology and magic, these earrings symbolise female strength and protection, protection of those we love and ourselves. They remind us to honour our intuition and imagination.
These earrings are handcrafted in solid sterling silver.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Genuine labradorite gemstone
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- The earrings will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required