A white moonstone sits at the top of the lotus flower design with a richly hammered surface that catches the light. A single peridot stone hangs delicately from the silver to create a stunning effect.
The pendant hangs on a sterling silver curb chain, complimenting the beautiful light reflections that appear on the lotus flower.
This necklace is part of the Lakshmi collection, the Hindu goddess of wealth, prosperity and abundance. Through her history and mythology, we capture her spirit and these stories are embedded into each piece.
Each pendant is handcrafted in solid sterling silver.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Lotus flower measures approximately 1.7cm wide by 1.2cm long
- Hammered finish
- Natural peridot and white moonstone gemstones
- The pendant will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required