Nefertiti Lapis Lazuli Drop Pendant
Beautiful lapis lazuli combines with hammered silver Egyptian crowns in this unique pendant design. The pendant has been crafted by hand using traditional techniques.
Lapis lazuli was used extensively in ancient Egypt. It was worn by pharaohs and also judges who wore emblems of Maat, goddess of truth, carved from lapis lazuli. To this day lapis is believed to help you confront and speak your truth.
This piece is part of the Nefertiti collection, Ancient Egyptian Queen, her symbol is her Egyptian crown. Through her history and mythology we find narratives of identity, mystery, strength and power and these stories are embedded into each piece.
This pendant is handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Choose from three different lengths for your perfect fit.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Lapis lazuli gemstone
- Large crowns measure 1.3cm in length
- Small crowns measure 1cm in length
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- The pendant will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date with royal mail second class signed for service.
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required