Beautiful lapis lazuli and white pearls drop from hammered silver Egyptian crowns in this unique pendant design. The pendant has been crafted by hand using traditional techniques.
Lapis lazuli was used extensively in ancient Egypt. It was worn by pharaohs and also judges who wore emblems of Maat, goddess of truth, carved from lapis lazuli. To this day lapis is believed to help you confront and speak your truth. Pearls have always had a regal connection and add something special to this pendant design.
This pendant was inspired by Nefertiti, an ancient queen of Egypt. It symbolises our self-belief and inner power and truth.
This pendant is handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Choose from three different lengths for your perfect fit.
- Designed and handmade in the UK
- 925 sterling silver
- Genuine lapis lazuli gemstone
- Cultured white pearls
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the jewellery and natural gemstones, there will be slight variations between individual pieces
- The pendant will be posted with royal mail 3-5 working days from order date with royal mail second class signed for service.
- If you need the jewellery sooner, please leave a note at checkout or send an email and we will do everything we can to get it to you for the date required